1.1.6 beta (2015_05_11)
- FeatureTable api: fixed GDAC-2988 (selecting columns was causing exception)
- SMG api : changed the default to sort by rank instead of q value" server/apis/analyses/SMGFunction.py
1.1.5 beta (2015_05_11)
Over 8000 new aliquots and 7 new analysis tasks added, including GSEA canonical pathway analyses of mRNASeq subtypes. Nearly 1500 analysis reports are available from the Spring 2015 Firehose run.
- iCoMut: a powerful new synoptic tool for interpretation and exploration CoMut figures have quickly become a staple of TCGA research. Within a single graphic they provide a comprehensive analysis profile, enabling the reader to quickly infer relationships between co-occurring results. With
iCoMutresearchers can now explore coMut figures interactively, sorting and reordering samples and results as they see fit.
- New viewGene expression visualizer: built on top of the FireBrowse RESTful API,
viewGenegenerates a boxplot of mRNASeq expression levels for a selected gene across all cohorts.
The fbget suite of automatically-generated, open source wrappers to the FireBrowse RESTful API.
fbgetmakes it even easier to ask both coarse- and fine-grained questions about TCGA data and Firehose analyses, from Python and the UNIX command line.
- Reports and FeatureTable apis now make older results available, too, not merely those from the latest analysis run. The search criterion is YYYY_MM_DD datestamp.
- Many recent enhancements as described in April 2015 stddata run notes.
- We are also very happy to mention FireBrowseR, a set of open source R bindings to FireBrowse contributed by a computer science Ph.D. student in Germany!