March 19, 2018
- Review draft agendafor for May F2F
- Decide additional attendees
- (Fire)Cloud costs for CPTAC-wide usage: $25K seems to have effectively been reduced
Batches 1 and 2 of genomic data are located at /xchip/gdac_data/cptac3/genomic_data_mirror
WashU has apparently re-submitted batch1 RNASeq data, using MapSlice to map transcripts to gene level
So we should be able, in principle, to proceed with our mRNA pipelines
- Mike has a short, unifying wrapper to all 3 of the DCC upload/download utilities, and can install to Unix server upon request
- Integrative Analyses:
- Karsten: proteomic pathways ...
- Mani: map genomic CN data to LINCs, correlate w/ RNAseq signatures?
- Possibly: multi-omics clustering
- Firecloud workshop scheduling
- Mike push cptac wrapper script to Unix servers