[GDAC-users] Synovail Sarcoma TCGA Reads

Subject:   [GDAC-users] Synovail Sarcoma TCGA Reads (find more)
From:   John L Pulice <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 26, 2015 15:44

Hi GDAC,

I am an associate computational biologist in the Kadoch Lab. The GDAC has
ten synovial sarcoma samples available for analysis. I am hoping to find
out what is needed to get the fastq files for those ten samples, so that I
can analyze them alongside the other tumor sample data and cell line
mRNA-seq data I have. Is that possible?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, and I can also supply the
IDs for the samples if requested.

Best,
John
--
John Pulice
Associate Computational Biologist I, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard

Entire Thread (Showing 2 of 2)

  • [GDAC-users] Synovail Sarcoma TCGA Reads John L Pulice <hidden>
    • Re: [GDAC-users] Synovail Sarcoma TCGA Reads Michael Noble <hidden>

      Hello John, Yes, it’s possible. But it requires some legwork beyond our walls: because BAMlevel (or fastq) data is available from CGHUb, and requires protecteddata access credentials (as described therein). We don’t serve that data in our GDAC