[GDAC-users] Synovail Sarcoma TCGA Reads

Subject:   [GDAC-users] Synovail Sarcoma TCGA Reads (more for this subject)
From:   John L Pulice <> (more from this sender)
Date:   Oct 26, 2015 15:44

Hi GDAC,

I am an associate computational biologist in the Kadoch Lab. The GDAC has
ten synovial sarcoma samples available for analysis. I am hoping to find
out what is needed to get the fastq files for those ten samples, so that I
can analyze them alongside the other tumor sample data and cell line
mRNA-seq data I have. Is that possible?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, and I can also supply the
IDs for the samples if requested.

Best,
John
--
John Pulice
Associate Computational Biologist I, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard