[GDAC-users] Re: mRNA-seq analysis question

Subject:   [GDAC-users] Re: mRNA-seq analysis question (find more)
From:   Hailei <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 12:24

Hi Sharmistha,

Sorry for respond you so late. You can find answer through our through this
link:
https://confluence.broadinstitute.org/download/attachments/29790363/DESCRIPTION.txt?version=1&modificationDate=1363806109000

* exon: This is the location of the exon in hg19 (GRCh37) based on the UCSC
  Gene standard track (December 2009 version).
* raw_counts: The number of reads mapping to this exon.
* median_length_normalized: This is the total aligned bases to this exon
  divided by the exon length.
* RPKM: See the DESCRIPTION.txt file in the mage-tab bunlde for
  information on how this is calculated.

Best,

Hailei

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 9:39:31 AM UTC-4, Pal, Sharmistha wrote:

> Good Morning
> I was looking at the analyses results on file
> GBMLGG.rnaseqv2__illuminahiseq_rnaseqv2__unc_edu__Level_3__exon_quantification__data.data.txt.
> I observed that each sample id e.g  TCGA-02-0047-01A-01R-1849-01, is
> repeated in triplicates with three values for each exon coordinate. what do
> these three value represent?
>
> Sharmistha

> is
> e-mail
> HelpLine at
> error
> properly
> dispose of the e-mail.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hidden.
Entire Thread (Showing 2 of 2)

  • [GDAC-users] mRNA-seq analysis question "Pal, Sharmistha" <hidden>

    Good Morning I was looking at the analyses results on file GBMLGG.rnaseqv2illuminahiseqrnaseqv2unceduLevel3exonquantificationdata.data.txt. I observed that each sample id e.g TCGA02004701A01R184901, is repeated in triplicates with three values for each exon coordinate. what do these three value represent

    • [GDAC-users] Re: mRNA-seq analysis question Hailei <hidden>