[GDAC-users] TCGA GDAC breast caner methylation analysis help

Subject:   [GDAC-users] TCGA GDAC breast caner methylation analysis help (more for this subject)
From:   "Frankhouser, David" <> (more from this sender)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 11:55

Hi,

I was trying to access the gene list for the 8586 highly variable methylation genes from the analysis on this site:

http://gdac.broadinstitute.org/runs/analyses__2012_08_25/reports/cancer/BRCA/methylation/clustering_CNMF/nozzle.html

I have downloaded all available data, and I am unable to get a list of genes (or even probe ids) for those 8586 genes. The closest that I could come is to use the marker genes reported in Table 3 which contains ~8300 unique genes.

One issue is that the under the "Download results" section, the MAGE-TAB link results in a 404 error and can not be downloaded.

If you could help me out in identifying the 8586 genes, that would be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance for you time and help!

Cheers,
David Frankhouser

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to .