[GDAC-users] Re: Loss of heterozygosity information

Subject:   [GDAC-users] Re: Loss of heterozygosity information (find more)
From:   Michael Noble <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 11:44

Dear Thomas,
As this TCGA page <https://tcga-data.nci.nih.gov/tcga/tcgaDataType.jsp>
indicates, LOH information is designated as Level 2 controlled-access data.
 To utilize controlled access data you must obtain credentials as described
here <https://tcga-data.nci.nih.gov/tcga/tcgaAccessTiers.jsp>.  Our GDAC
Firehose portal does not distributed controlled-access data, nor can our
team grant the necessary credentials.
Good Luck,
Michael S. Noble
Assistant Director for Data Science
Cancer Genome Computational Analysis
The Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard
Manager, Genome Data Analysis Center
The Cancer Genome Atlas
On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 11:34:54 AM UTC-4
> Dear GDAC team,
> Is there loss of heterozygosity (LOH) information available for all tumor
> samples? (I am interested in level 3 data, i.e., a list of LOH regions per
> sample).
> According to the wiki (https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/TCGA/Data+type),
> LOH information should be available for all SNP6 arrays, but I was not able
> to find it.
> It would be great if you could point me to it.
> Thank you very much!
> Kind regards
> Thomas Zichner
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hidden.