[GDAC-users] Re: Firebrowse question

Subject:   [GDAC-users] Re: Firebrowse question (find more)
From:   Michael Noble <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 11:32

For the record:  I responded to Esther offline.  I have some Python code
that we should add to the FireBrowse portal to generate differential
p-values, but that will take another week or so to push through development
integration and testing.  In the meantime I calculated the p-values for
Esther (for the gene/cohorts in question) by using fbget to retrieve the
tumor/normal expression values and running through the new Python code.

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 2:04:54 PM UTC-4, Esther Rheinbay wrote:

> Hi GDAC team,
>
> I downloaded a diff. gene expression image from Firebrowse (thanks, Mike,
> for telling me how to do this last time), and how I am wondering where I
> can find the p-values for the expression differences. Is there an easy way
> to retrieve these?
> Thanks!
> esther

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hidden.
Entire Thread (Showing 2 of 2)

  • [GDAC-users] Firebrowse question Esther Rheinbay <hidden>

    Hi GDAC team, I downloaded a diff. gene expression image from Firebrowse (thanks, Mike, for telling me how to do this last time), and how I am wondering where I can find the pvalues for the expression differences ...

    • [GDAC-users] Re: Firebrowse question Michael Noble <hidden>