Re: [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC

Subject:   Re: [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC (find more)
From:   Michael Noble <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 11:28

Those files were indeed missing in older versions of our analysis reports, but this has since
been corrected and that correction should be visible in the reports for our latest analysis
runs.

For the older analysis run you’re referencing (2014_01_15), the files are attached below.

For future reference, you can also retrieve the entire archive which contains both the report
and these data files (in addition to others) from

 http://gdac.broadinstitute.org/runs/analyses__2014_01_15/data/KIRP/20140115/gdac.broadinstitute.org_KIRP-TP.mRNAseq_Clustering_Consensus.Level_4.2014011500.0.0.tar.gz
 http://gdac.broadinstitute.org/runs/analyses__2014_01_15/data/UCEC/20140115/gdac.broadinstitute.org_UCEC-TP.mRNAseq_Clustering_Consensus.Level_4.2014011500.0.0.tar.gz

or with the firehose_get utility, via commands like

 linux%   firehose_get  -only mRNAseq_Clustering_Consensus  analyses   2014_01_15   kirp   ucec

Best Regards,
-Mike

On Oct 23, 2015, at 11:09 AM, Michael Noble <hidden> wrote:

> Dear Laura,
>
> Please accept my apologies for our team not answering your question promptly.
> We saw these requests come in, but they slipped through the cracks.  We will
> get back to you with more info in a short while (definitely today).
>
> Best Regards,
> -Mike
> —
>
> Michael S. Noble
> Assistant Director for Data Science
> Cancer Genome Computational Analysis
> The Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard
> Manager, Genome Data Analysis Center
> The Cancer Genome Atlas
>
> On Oct 23, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Laura Fancello <hidden> wrote:
>
>> Dear,
>> I am trying to download the full table of the analysis "Clustering of mRNAseq gene expression: consensus hierarchical" in both KIRP and UCEC (Firehose release 15 january 2014) but the download fails (and if I just try to visualize it online I get:
>> The requested URL /runs/analyses__2014_01_15/reports/cancer/UCEC/mRNAseq_Clustering_Consensus/UCEC-TP.seclectedSubclassmarkers.txt was not found on this server.
>> Can you please help me with that?
>> Thanks,
>> Laura Fancello

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hidden.
Text File UCEC-TP.subclassmarkers.txt (2.27 MB - Anonymous - Oct 23, 2015)
Text File KIRP-TP.subclassmarkers.txt (1.96 MB - Anonymous - Oct 23, 2015)
Entire Thread (Showing 3 of 3)

  • [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC Laura Fancello <hidden>

    Dear, I am trying to download the full table of the analysis "Clustering of mRNAseq gene expression: consensus hierarchical" in both KIRP and UCEC (Firehose release 15 january 2014) but the download fails (and if I just try to visualize it online I ...

    • Re: [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC Michael Noble <hidden>