[GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC

Subject:   [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC (more for this subject)
From:   Laura Fancello <> (more from this sender)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 11:01

Dear,
I am trying to download the full table of the analysis "Clustering of mRNAseq gene expression: consensus hierarchical" in both KIRP and UCEC (Firehose release 15 january 2014) but the download fails (and if I just try to visualize it online I get:
The requested URL /runs/analyses__2014_01_15/reports/cancer/UCEC/mRNAseq_Clustering_Consensus/UCEC-TP.seclectedSubclassmarkers.txt was not found on this server.
Can you please help me with that?
Thanks,
Laura Fancello

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to .