[GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC

Subject:   [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC (find more)
From:   Laura Fancello <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 23, 2015 11:01

Dear,
I am trying to download the full table of the analysis "Clustering of mRNAseq gene expression: consensus hierarchical" in both KIRP and UCEC (Firehose release 15 january 2014) but the download fails (and if I just try to visualize it online I get:
The requested URL /runs/analyses__2014_01_15/reports/cancer/UCEC/mRNAseq_Clustering_Consensus/UCEC-TP.seclectedSubclassmarkers.txt was not found on this server.
Can you please help me with that?
Thanks,
Laura Fancello

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hidden.
Entire Thread (Showing 2 of 3)

  • [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC Laura Fancello <hidden>
    • Re: [GDAC-users] issue downloading Firehose report file: KIRP and UCEC Michael Noble <hidden>

      Dear Laura, Please accept my apologies for our team not answering your question promptly. We saw these requests come in, but they slipped through the cracks. We will get back to you with more info in a short while (definitely today (1 more message in this thread)