[GDAC-users] mRNA-seq analysis question

Subject:   [GDAC-users] mRNA-seq analysis question (find more)
From:   "Pal, Sharmistha" <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Oct 09, 2015 09:38

Good Morning
I was looking at the analyses results on file GBMLGG.rnaseqv2__illuminahiseq_rnaseqv2__unc_edu__Level_3__exon_quantification__data.data.txt.
I observed that each sample id e.g  TCGA-02-0047-01A-01R-1849-01, is repeated in triplicates with three values for each exon coordinate. what do these three value represent?

Sharmistha

dispose of the e-mail.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hidden.
Entire Thread (Showing 2 of 2)

  • [GDAC-users] mRNA-seq analysis question "Pal, Sharmistha" <hidden>
    • [GDAC-users] Re: mRNA-seq analysis question Hailei <hidden>

      Hi Sharmistha, Sorry for respond you so late. You can find answer through our through this link: https://confluence.broadinstitute.org/download/attachments/29790363/DESCRIPTION.txt?version=1&modificationDate=1363806109000