Re: [GDAC-users] question about CRC MutSig outputs

Subject:   Re: [GDAC-users] question about CRC MutSig outputs (find more)
From:   Daniel DiCara <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Sep 05, 2012 11:55

Hi Sheila,

This boils down to bad timing. We manually ingested new maf/wig files on
July 23rd for COAD. Unfortunately, a step in our ingestion process was
incorrectly performed and resulted in our software flagging the new wig
files as duplicates. When duplicates are flagged, they are removed. In this
case, 102 wig files were flagged as duplicates and removed. If MutSig
doesn't have a corresponding wig for a given maf, then that individual is
removed from the analysis. We caught this error and corrected it. However,
we didn't catch it in time for our July 25th analysis run. Typically, we
would manually fix the July 25th run - but apparently this error escaped
our notice. Thank you for pointing this out and we apologize for this
mistake. Our 08/25 run that will be released soon that has all 224
individuals included in the analysis.

-Dan

--
Dan DiCara
The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
301 Binney Street, Desk 5159-C
Cambridge, MA 02142
(617) 714-8281
Entire Thread (Showing 4 of 4)

  • [GDAC-users] question about CRC MutSig outputs Sheila Reynolds <hidden>