Here is a quick checklist summarizing the report guidelines:
- Does the report title follow the guidelines?
- Does the summary focus on results and does not include any references to figures, tables, or citations?
- Are all parameters of the pipeline mentioned in the report marked up with “asParameter()”?
- Are all values of parameters mentioned in the report marked up with “asValue()”?
- Are all links in the report generated with “asLink()”?
- Are all filenames mentioned in the report marked up with “asFilename()”, in particular in the “Input” section.
- Are tables referred to using “asReference( myTable )”?
- Are figures referred to using “asReference( myFigure )”?
- Are citations referred to using “asReference( myCitation )”?
- Do figure and table captions describe the variable names used in column headers and as axis labels?
- Do figures that potentially might get large (wider than 800 pixels) have a link to the “High-Res” image?
- Does the report use nomenclature as agreed:
- miR - Not: microRNA or miRNA
- Is “writeReport()” being called without “debug=TRUE”?